PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES . COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES. SERVES :3-4
|CAULIFLOWER FLORETS||1 AND1/2 CUP|
|WATER| VEGETABLE STOCK||1 CUP|
|LOW FAT MILK||1 CUP|
|PEPPER | OREGANO||AS NEEDED|
|GINGER||A SMALL PIECE|
|OLIVE OIL | BUTTER||1 TSP|
- Wash the cauliflower florets and chop the onions and garlic roughly.
- In a pan add olive oil | butter and saute the onions and garlic for a few minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower florets and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water | vegetable stock . Vegetable stock gives a nice flavour to the soup, so don’t miss it. Add ginger and cook till the cauliflower becomes soft.
- Once done discard the ginger. Allow the cooked cauliflower to become cool and add grind this into a fine puree.
- Now add the low fat milk and let this boil for 5 – 7 minutes.
- switch off the flame and add salt and pepper just before serving.
- You can add oregano and red chilli flakes to this soup instead of adding pepper.