- Peel the skin of the mangoes and slice them roughly.
- In a blender add the mango slices, sugar and milk. Add sugar according to the sweetness of the mango. Mine was very sweet.
- Add agar agar powder in half cup of water and keep in a low flame. It will get dissolved.
- Grind the milk, mango and sugar into a fine paste.
- When the agar agar mixture is warm add this to the mango milk mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pour them into bowls and cover this with a cling wrap.
- Set this in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Serve them chilled . Garnish with mango slices before serving.
- You can also add chocolate shavings for garnishing.
- Always ensure that the agar agar powder is fully dissolved.
- Else the pudding will not set.
- Use rich colour mango to get nice yellow colour pudding.
- You can add fresh cream while grinding the mango pulp to get a rich texture.