This post is from my daughter Varsha, who wants to
Heyyy! I'm back. I wanted to post a recipe for Mother's day itself but I was busy with my exams so I
couldn’t do so. Since its summer now I thought of posting a popsicle recipe. It's getting really hot in
Singapore these days. So I thought of having a series known as SUNNY SUNDAY POPSICLES, where a popsicle recipe will be posted by me on Sundays for the next few weeks. I chose this recipe for the first week because it's very easy to make. It's time to beat the heat with my COCONUT LEMONADE POPSICLES.
Coconut lemonade popsicle
Preparation Time : 15 mins +freezing time 7 hours | Cooking Time : Nil|Serves: 4
Tender coconut water | ilaneer 1 and 1/2 cup
Sugar 3-4 tsp
Lemon juice 1 tsp
Coconut bits 2 tblsp
- Take out the water from the coconut. Pour it in a bowl. Add the lemon juice to this.
- Add the sugar. Mix well.
- Chop the tender coconut into small bits. Transfer the bits to the coconut lemonade mix.
- Pour this in popsicle moulds and cover it. Freeze it overnight or freeze for 6 hours.
- Once done, run this moulds into water and gently take it out from the mould.
- Enjoy them cold.
- You can even enjoy the coconut lemonade as a drink itself without freezing them into popsicles.