Jal jeera is a famous mint flavoured lemonade generally served as an appetizer and a very popular summer drink too. Though i have tasted this many times in restaurants, i never thought i can make this at home. I have used few store bought jal jeera powder but after trying jal jeera drink at home, i have decided not to buy any store bought jal jeera powder from shops. This jal jeera drink is very easy to make and you will get addicted to this summer cooler. Try out this easy jal jeera drink at home with easy available ingredients at home. INGREDIENTS:MAKES 4-5 GLASSES
|MINT LEAVES||1/4 CUP|
|CORIANDER LEAVES||1/4 CUP|
|GINGER||A SMALL PIECE|
|CUMIN SEED POWDER||2 TSP|
|AMCHOOR POWDER||1/4 TSP|
|CHAAT MASALA||A PINCH|
|LEMON JUICE||2 TBLSP|
- Mix all the ingredients except lemon juice and water ,in a mixer and make it into a smooth paste. You can add little water while grinding.
- Filter this and add lemon juice.
- Add 4 cups of water and few ice cubes. Garnish with boondis and serve chilled.
- Instead of amchoor powder you can add little tamarind.
- I used store bought cumin seed powder. You can add home made roasted cumin seed powder.
- This water can be used to make PANI PURI.