This week in cooking for guests series, i have compiled a bit simple and yet super hit menu. The menu includes, Malai kofta, Mushroom pulao, plain paratha and mango sago pudding. As i told before, i will be posting a picture collage of the menu from next week in this series, like how i did for cooking for guests series 9. Actually i planned to post a chaat platter. Since this picture was in my draft, i thought before the mango season ends, i will post this menu. Will post a chaat platter next week for sure. Now let’s see how to plan the cooking of this menu.
The menu has
The menu has
Also you can add a Dal and raitha too.
- First make the dough and keep it covered. Soak sago for the sweet too.
- Keep the paneer in hot water for the koftas.
- Keep rice for curd rice first in a pressure cooker and boil the potatoes too in the cooker itself.
- While the rice is getting cooked, make the gravy ready for the kofta.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, start making the mixture for koftas. Fry it and keep it aside.
- Allow the rice to cool for curd rice and make the curd rice.
- Cook the sago for mango pudding and once done allow it to cool completely.
- Slice the mushrooms for the pulao and wash the rice and soak it.
- If making dal pressure cook the dal once the plain rice and potatoes are done.
- When the dal is done, in the same cooker, cook the rice for mushroom pulao.
- Once done, follow the instructions in the recipe and make it.
- Beat the ingredients for sago pudding in a mixer and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Complete the tadka for dal and keep it aside.
- Now curd rice, dal, malai kofta and mushroom pulao are ready.
- Start making the parathas in the last and keep it covered in a casserole. Put a kitchen towel or a clean cloth over it before covering.