This is one of my favorite recipe i tried from Tarla Dalal cook book. During my visit to India last year i bought few cook books of tarla dalal . I have tried Paneer Tawa masala from that book which was really a super hit in my family. This is a simple stir fry recipe and i love to share this with you .
Recipe Source: Tarla Dalal.
|BABY CORN||1 CUP|
|PANEER (CUT INTO CUBES)||1/2 CUP|
|TOMATO (CHOPPED)||1/2 CUP|
|TOMATO PUREE||2 TBLSP|
|CAPSICUM(CUT INTO STRIPS)||1/4 CUP|
|TOMATO KETCHUP||1 TBLSP|
|REDCHILLI POWDER||1 TSP|
|CORIANDER POWDER||1/2 TSP|
|CUMINSEED POWDER||1/2 TSP|
|TURMERIC POWDER||1/4 TSP|
|CORIANDER LEAVES||1 TBLSP|
- Cut onions into thin strips.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add onions and capsicums.(i used the yellow colour capsicums)
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes to this and saute for 2 minutes
- Add the baby corn,turmeric powder,coriander powder,cuminseed powder, garam masala,redchilli powder,tomato ketchup, salt, tomato puree (i didnt use,since i don’t have puree in hand)
- Saute in low flame for 5 mins till the baby corn is cooked.
- Add paneer and sugar and toss gently.
- Switch off the stove and add the lemon juice.
- Mix gently and garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve hot with rotis.