I followed the same recipe, except,i replaced cornflour with vanila custard powder.
|MARIE BISCUIT||1 PACKET|
|VANNILA CUSTARD POWDER||3 TBLSP|
|COCOA POWDER||3 TBLSP|
|COFFEE DECOTION||4-5 TBLSP(DILUTED WITH 2-3 TBLSP OF WATER)|
|CASHEWNUTS (BROKEN)||1 TSP|
- Dip the marie biscuits in the coffee decotion and arrange this in a big bowl.
- Mix the custard powder and cocoa powder with very little milk ,without any lumps.
- Boil the remaining milk nicely and add the custard and cocoa powder mix to this.
- Stir well and take care not to get it burnt.
- Add sugar to this mixture and stir well.
- When it thickens pour this over the over the biscuits.
- Garnish with cashew nuts | almond slices | choco chips.
- Keep it in the fridge for 4 hours and enjoy this wonderful dessert.
- Do not skip the step of dipping the biscuits in coffee decotion ,this will give a amazing flavour to the pudding.
- You can also use instant coffee powder instead of decotion. Dilute the coffee powder with warm water and use for dipping the biscuits.