I have a can of plain soda lying in my pantry for a long time which I bought to make tutti fruity cake , as the recipe has soda in that. But some how i didn’t have the chance to make it again. So suddenly I came up with this idea of making orange juice and adding the club soda in that. It tasted so well and i can say this as a perfect thirst quencher.
|FRESH ORANGE JUICE||1 AND 1/4 CUP|
|SUGAR||1-2 TSP(according to the sweetness of orange)|
|PLAIN CLUB SODA||1/2 CUP|
|GINGER||A SMALL PIECE|
- Squeeze out the juice from the orange ( I used 3 medium sized oranges).
- In a mixer beat this along with the ginger and sugar.
- Keep in the fridge and before serving add the soda.
- If serving immediately then add ice cubes to make it chill.
- You can make the same recipe by replacing orange with water melon, lemon, pine apple ,and grapes.
- Always ensure that the quantity of the juice should be more than the quantity of soda.