Bread Sandwich |Vegetable Sandwich , though everyone have their own versions, i tasted this version in Kailash Parbhat in Singapore. When me and Raji visited Kailash Parbhat during our Diwali shopping time i ordered the this Bread sandwich which they “College Girl Sandwich”. though i have sandwich maker i made it in tawa so that it will be easy for all who do not own a sandwich maker.
I have been postponing to post this as i am not happy with the pictures which were took on a rainy day noon. I don’t have time to re click but sometimes i feel if the recipes turn out fantastic and if the pictures are not satisfactory as i expected i some how manage to make it up and post. I don’t want my readers to miss out some yummy recipes. I am enjoying my vacation in Chennai and have very little time to spend on Blogging. So please bear with any delay in replying query. Over to Vegetable Bread Sandwich recipe.
- Boil the potatoes. Let this be firm not too soft.
- Cut this into round slices. Cut the cucumber into roundels
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices
- I used WholeWheat bread. Take 2 slices of bread. Generously grease butter | ghee on one side of two breads.
- Spread green chutney on the side which is not roasted.
- Place the potatoes, cucumber and tomatoes on this top side and add the grated cheese.
- Close this with the other bread.
- Carefully take this and place it on a tawa. Toast till on both sides. Flip carefully.
- cut them into squares or triangles as desired. Repeat this for the rest of the slices.