My daughter loves this a lot. We relished this yummy snack during last weekend watching a movie. No doubt we enjoyed it a lot. Check out my onion thool pakoda recipe and mixed veg pakoda recipe.
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 20 Mins |Serves: 2-3
Cabbage 1 cup
Rice flour 3 tblsp
Besan | kadalai maavu 1/4 cup
Salt as needed
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Butter 1 tsp
Curry leaves few
Asafoetida a pinch
Oil for deep frying
- Mix all the ingredients ,except oil. Sprinkle little water to it and mix it well. Don't add too much water .
- Heat oil as needed for deep frying.Keep in medium flame.
- Make the pakoda mixture into small balls and deep fry in the oil,till golden brown.
- Drain excess oil using kitchen towel.
- We had with tomato sauce.
- THE SAME CAN BE MADE BY REPLACING ONIONS FOR CABBAGE
- WHATEVER VEGGIE IT MAY BE,ENSURE THAT THE QUANTITY OF THE VEGGIES SHOULD BE MORE.
- IF THE FLOUR EXCEEDS IT IT WONT TASTE NICE.
- IF YOU ARE MAKING IT IN LARGE QUANTITY, MIX SMALL QUANTITY WITH WATER AND FRY. OTHERWISE IT WILL GENERATE MORE WATER AND WILL END UP MESSY.