This is the first time I am trying this recipe after I herd about this from my friend. I can say French toast is a perfect breakfast recipe with any Fresh juice | Smoothie.
|BREAD SLICES||3 NO|
|BESAN | GRAM FLOUR||3 TBLSP|
|RICE FLOUR||1 TBLSP|
|RAVA | SEMOLINA||1 TBLSP|
|GREEN CHILLI||1 NO|
|GARAM MASALA||A PINCH|
|OIL| BUTTER||1-2 TSP|
- Mix the besan, rice flour, semolina, finely chopped chili, chopped coriander leaves , garam masala, yogurt and salt and add 1/4 cup of water to this to make a thick batter. Add finely chopped onions to this.
- Spread this batter into a slice of bread with the help of a spoon or a butter knife.
- Heat a tawa and place the bread on it and spread the batter on the other side of the bread.
- Toast them nicely in a medium flame till they gets cooked.
- Add a few drops of oil | butter while cooking.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or Green chutney
- Redchilli powder can be added instead of green chilli
- Pav bhaji masala | chat masala can be added instead of garam masala.
- While adding water to the flour mix, adjust water accordingly till you get an idli batter consistency.