No onion no garlic recipes
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 5 Mins |Serves: 3
Bread Slices 6
Butter | Ghee to toast the bread (optional)
Yogurt 1 cup
Jeera powder 1/2 tsp
Chaat masala 2 pinches
Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Salt as needed
Green Chutney to taste
Sweet Chutney to taste
Pomegranate few (to garnish)
Coriander leaves few (to garnish)
Sev| boondi few (to garnish)
- In a bowl add the yogurt and add the red chili powder, chaat masala, jeera powder and salt. Whisk this well and keep it chilled.
- Toast the bread in a tawa, with butter or ghee. Alternatively you can toast this in a toaster too. Or you can keep the bread in a microwave for 2 minutes too.
- In a plate arrange the bread slice. Keep one slice in a plate. If you want you can cut the bread into triangles and keep it on the plate. Add few spoons of yogurt mixture to this. Do not add much, just cover the entire top portion.
- Add little sweet chutney to this. Just add it here and there using a spoon.
- Add some green chutney to this. Add some pomegranate seeds to this.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves and sprinkle sev or boondi to this.
- Serve immediately.
- You can cut the bread into small pieces and also make the dahi bread chaat.
- Even you can keep plain bread croutons ready at home and make this bread chaat anytime.
- You can add few slices of potato to the chaat.
- If adding add it to the yogurt mixture.