FRIED RICE MADE WITH (HOME MADE)GREEN MOONG DAL SPROUTS
As mentioned in my post of Home made Sprouts recipe, I am sharing a recipe with moong bean sprouts which i tried from Rak’s kitchen and we all enjoyed this with simple onion raitha and the best part is kids liked this very much and they wanted this for their lunch box too.
|GREEN MOONG SPROUTS||1 CUP|
|BASMATI RICE||1 CUP|
|GINGER||A SMALL PIECE|
|GREEN CHILLI||2 NO|
|SPRING ONION||A SMALL BUNCH|
|CABBAGE (CHOPPED)||1/2 CUP|
|SOYA SAUCE||3/4 TSP|
|PEPPER POWDER||1/2 TSP|
|CAPSICUM(FINELY CHOPPED)||1/2 CUP|
- Chop the onions finely.
- Grind the ginger and garlic coarsely.
- Wash and soak the rice for 10 minutes and cook this into separate grains.
- Allow this to cool and keep it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- In a pan add oil and add throw in the ginger chilli paste.
- Add the finely chopped onions and add the sugar and saute in medium flame till the onions turns pink.
- Add the capsicum( i used both green and red colour capsicum) and cabbage and saute for a minute in high flame.
- Add in the soya sauce and the sprouts and mix well.
- Add in the cooked rice and mix well continuously and gently without smashing the rice. Check for salt. Add the chopped spring onion (green part only)
- Switch off the flame and transfer to a serving bowl.
- This tasted so yummy and will post some more interesting recipes with moong sprouts soon.