|PANEER CUBES||1/2 CUP|
|GINGER||1/2 INCH PIECE|
|GARAM MASALA POWDER||1/2 TSP|
|RED CHILLI POWDER||1/2 TSP|
|ELACHI/CLOVE/STAR ANISE||1 NO EACH|
|KASOORI METHI||1/4 TSP|
- Wash the spinach nicely and microwave it for 2 mins.
- Allow it to cool and blend it finely to make a puree.
- Chop the onions roughly.
- Immerse them in water along with the tomato.
- Don’t cut the tomato.
- Allow it to cool and peel the skin of the tomato.
- In a kadai add a drop of oil and add the whole garam masala(elachi,cloves and staranise).
- Saute for few minutes and grind this along with ginger, garlic and onion and tomato.
- Add oil in a kadai, throw in the ground mixture to this and fry till the raw smell goes off and the oil leaves on the side.
- Add the redchilli powder and garam masala to this.
- Now add the palak puree .
- Add the milk to this now and boil for a minute.
- Throw in the paneer cubes.
- Switch off the flame and add the kasoori methi .
- Enjoy with roti/rice.
- You can also boil the palak in a kadai instead of microwaving this.
- But don’t cover it cook as you will lose the green colour if you cover it.
- You can add green chillies while grinding ,instead of adding redchilli powder.
- You can skip the procedure of adding tomato.
- Fresh cream can be added instead of milk.
- You can fry the paneer in a tawa till it becomes nice gold in colour and add to the masala.