Thanks a lot Nags for this wonderful recipe. My kids loved this a lot like anything and we also enjoyed a lot. Since i made this in a hurry(we all were hungry) i couldn't take step wise pictures properly.
But Nags ,posted a detailed recipe of these rolls in her blog.
I followed her recipe except i omitted the addition of ginger garlic paste.
|PANEER SCRAMBLED||1/2 CUP|
|REDCHILLI POWDER||1/4 TSP|
|CUMIN SEED POWDER||1/4 TSP|
|GARAM MASALA||A PINCH|
|CORIANDER LEAVES||A SMALL BUNCH|
- Scramble the paneer as i did for Panner Bhurji.
- In a bowl, add the redchilli powder,cumin powder,garam masala ,finely chopped coriander leaves, onions,salt and tomato ketchup and mix this nicely using your hand along with the scrambled paneer.
- Cut the sides of the bread using a knife.
- Do this for the rest of the bread.
- Roll the bread now using a rolling pin as we do for roti.
- Keep the paneer mixture at one end of the bread and roll it tightly.
- In the original recipe it is mentioned to wrap up the rolls in a clean damp kitchen towel.
- I didn’t do this ,as you know i made this in a hurry.
- Brush the rolls with butter and keep in a tawa .
- Carefully turn them to make the breads evenly toasted.
- Cut them into two pieces and enjoy hot with tomato ketchup.
- To avoid the rolls from opening while toasting in pan,just seal the edges with water or maida paste.